Wednesday 31 January 2007

preface

For most inspired work, I always find a place to concentrate hard. I usually use library to study. Because there are walls around me, I can concentrate without any interruption. To concentrate more, I listen to quiet music that can comfort my mind. So in the library, I can do my most inspired work with my favorite music.
In writing process, I value my idea and voice that give a motto to readers. Through my ideas and voice, I try to give my passion in there. Every time I write things including essay or poem, I think how can I make readers feel as same as I do. My words are not so great, but I wish that I can change people’s lives, only one is okay. To give a really good motto to change, I must use my IDEAS and VOICE. My ideas and voice are trying to connect readers and me; how readers can understand me.

No comments: